Sunday, January 10, 2010

K.I.S.S

Yeah, the title looks pretty good for me. I just wish you feel the same by the end of this article. I am just trying to list out the acronyms of many commonly used words either on sms or twitter or a chatroom. well I prefer to start with the title - "Keep it straight and simple". A few more.

1 4 3 - I love you
h3 l3ft- he left ( replace 3 with e)
lol- lots of laughs, lots of love
2 mny billz - too many bills
b& - band
l%k - look
1dr - wonder
c u -see yo
kk - i'm ok
b4 u r- before you are
da - the
yvw- you are very welcome
asl - age sex location
tbd -to be decided
doe -depends on experience
pita - pain in the ass
np - no problem
l8r - later
kit -keep in touch
ic - i see
imo - in my opinion
FUBAR - fouled up beyond all recognition/ repair
fts - f*** the s***
DDSOS- different day, same old story
btw- between you and me
BTW -by the way
aak - alive and kicking
cnp -continued in next post (usually on blogs or message boards of forums)
EOT- end of thread
gr8 - great
gfn - gone for now
hand - have a nice day.

Okay, I will come back with more of such stuff later. Hope you enjoyed these. Please tell a friend about this blog or through a social network.

Disclaimer


Trade marks, logos and copyrights published on this blog belong to the respective owners. Channels playing in this blog belong to their respective owners. No audio or video files which belong to third parties are stored or transmitted on this blog. Content is streamed with utmost faith that the audio /video are from the licensed owners. Adequate reference to the source is made when content is used from different sources as we have a strict 'no plagiarism' policy.















Disclosure Policy