Sunday, December 6, 2009

Say to yourself every morning..

  • Today is going to be a great day
  • I can handle more than I think I can
  • I can be satisfied if I try to do my best
  • Things don't get better by worrying about them
  • There is always something to be happy about
  • Life is great, make the most of it
  • It's not good to be down
  • I will make someone happy today
  • Today, I will greet the first 10 people I meet with a smile.
source: a poster

Disclaimer


Trade marks, logos and copyrights published on this blog belong to the respective owners. Channels playing in this blog belong to their respective owners. No audio or video files which belong to third parties are stored or transmitted on this blog. Content is streamed with utmost faith that the audio /video are from the licensed owners. Adequate reference to the source is made when content is used from different sources as we have a strict 'no plagiarism' policy.















Disclosure Policy